[turba] no incremental id or timestamp. How can I get first 10 or last 10 records

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:18:27 -0400

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> > Just curious: What is their reasoning?
>
> As always, no clue.

At my company, we find time and again that if you ask people a few questions,
they not only get a much better idea of what they want and why they want it,
but that it's often nothing like what they thought they wanted.

Just a suggestion. The customer, in software, is not always right - especially
the first time.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.