[turba] Addressbook Read-Only

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:16:04 -0400

Quoting Brad Vedders <veddebra@aquinas.edu>:

> I am running the latest version of horde, imp, and turba.  Turba is
> functioning correctly (i.e. you can add and delete local mysql entries).
> My problem is within imp when you click on the addressbook icon next to an
> email address you get the following error message:
>
> Addressbook is read-only.

Right now the add contact link just tries to add the object to the first
addressbook defined in turba/config/sources.php. Probably your local sql
addressbook isn't that first one, which is the problem.

This will become a preference eventually; for now, you'll have to switch the
order of sources for it to work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.