[turba] attributes.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:52:47 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> I'm not sure if the use of gettext in config/attributes.php makes sense. If
> attributes.php is intended to customize the field names for each server, one
> should replace the array values with your own translated strings. I think
> horde admins shouldn't need to handle gettext.

No, it's just meant to provide nice labels for field names - it's not really
meant to be messed with by admins, unless they need to add their own fields
(and we can add any reasonable ones to the .dist).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.