Getting Turba working

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:22:58 +0100

Ok.  I've read the following files and I think I've set them up right, but I
need some help.  Apologies if I've missed something - I am trying :-)

turba/config/sources.php
horde/config/registry.php.dist
turba/scripts/drivers/turba.sql

I've setup my sql table, I've not changed anything in the registry.php but
it doesn't look like I need to, and I've added the database stuff to
sources.php to access that mysql table.  I've also updated PEAR from CVS.

I don't get the addressbook icon in IMP (I'm assuming one appears) and I'm
getting a bit lost for the next thing to do.  How do I get that to appear.

Also, if I login with IMP, does that authenticate me with Turba (or is this
the problem?).  Is there a way to do both at the same time?

TIA,
Henry

Henry Blackman
Internet Systems Officer