[turba] Trouble adding new entry...

Ray Van Dolson vandra@wwc.edu
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Chuck... the var_dump function gave me the info I needed.  It
wasn't connecting to the database, and when I checked my mysql::db table
the username wasn't set to horde, but the password for some reason.
Either the generate script messed up or I did (probably the latter).
Everything is working fine now.