[turba] MySQL Upgrade Script from IMP 2.2

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:39:31 +0200

Hi Ray,

Your code says

# Your domain name.  Note:  Under 2.2.x it appears that the entries are
# identified by <username>@localhost.  Basically I will replace "localhost"
# with whatever is below to comply with the way turba does it.
MY_DOMAIN="domain.org"

which is not correct.

under 2.2.x entries were not identified by <username>@localhost, but
insteas <username>@<mailserver>

So if you mailserver is called bigmac the entries will be
<username>@bigmac and not <username>@localhost

Perhaps you can just add another variable which the users can fill with
their old servername which should be replaced with the domain name.

I am trying so hard to stop this urge to rewrite your program to do
exactly the same thing in Perl but in lesser lines  :)  nah, Ill go and
watch some movie or something.

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager