turba help please

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:08:51 +0200

Hi.

I am trying to hack on an older version of Turba.
I have a very site-specific version and I cannot update the horde-libs
to a newer version.
I am waiting for release so I can put a few days to port the
site-specific stuff to the new version.

Now my question.

I try to make two driver objects in Turba and I have some errors.

Here is my code.
function getDriver($_source){
#just a wrapper to get driver
   global $cfgSources;
   $newdriver="";
   $newdriver = new Turba_Source($_source,
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['title'],
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['type'],
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['params'],
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['map'],
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['public'],
                           $cfgSources[$_source]['readonly']);

   return $newdriver;
}
$driver=getDriver("localsql1");
$driver2=getDriver("localsql2");

$object = $driver->getObject($HTTP_GET_VARS['key']);
$object2 = $driver2->getObject($HTTP_GET_VARS['key']);
the last line gives me the following error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/u1/usr/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Source.php on line 281

I want to put in some quicklist support (ala HotMail) and also group
support but I am stuck at this one.

thanks for any help.

cheers

--