[turba] LDAP attributes

Rick Romero Rick@valeoinc.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:10:45 -0500

On 16 Aug 2001, at 13:52, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Rick Romero <Rick@valeoinc.com>:
>
> > You suck :)
>
> <suggestive>
>   Only in consensual situations. ;)
> </suggestive>
Now you're scaring me.
> > If what I think is happening there, really is, I just need help with the
> > acutal PHP code, and it's really not a major change.  Unless I
> > missed something else, or I have the process totally wrong.
> > I kind of understand why stuff is where it is, I just can't quite follow
> > it :)
>
> Alright... I thought I understood what you were after, but now I really don't.
> Can you maybe mock up a screenshot showing the functionality you want?

Yes, actually I fixed all 'my' problems, by hacking up
templates/search/row.inc, but I think the email thing could come up
for others.

I've posted 2 screen shots (1 old way, 1 new way).
http://www.havokmon.com/stuff/turba
old:
row.inc prints name and email
(ie. original row.inc)
Bad = All email addresses are a single link.  (my fullname attr is
broken, and doesn't return, so I can't get first and last names)
new:
row.inc prints name + surname and name+ "@valeoinc.com"   :)
config/sources.php:

$cfgSources['valeoinc'] = array(