[turba] trouble writing to LDAP.... Undefined index: dn in /usr/local/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 285

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:22:18 -0700

Do you have an access list in your slapd.conf that may be in
conflict with what you are trying to do.  You might try a variant of

access to * by * write

in your slapd.conf until you work this out.

I also assume that you have
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false
in your turba/sources.php for testing?