[turba] trouble writing to LDAP.... Undefined index: dn in /usr/local/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 285

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:22:38 -0700

Steve, AFAIK, you need an acl to be able to change as the general one I sent
for openldap in the previous message.  Please correct me if I'm wrong but I
think slapd does not give write privileges by default.

ed

Quoting Steve Neuharth <steveneu@tiny.net>:

|   no, I have no aci's at all. I'm logging in as the root account....
| stupid,
| I know but I'm only testing.
| public and readonly are set correctly...
|   I think I'm getting closer but it's definitely time for bed.... If only I
| could go without sleep, I'd probably get it working.

| > |
| > |

| get
| > | no