[turba] trouble writing to LDAP.... Undefined index: dn in /usr/local/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 285

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:05:53 -0700

Quoting Steve Neuharth <steveneu@tiny.net>:

|   Yea but I'm using the manager account... aci's shouldn't matter. I used
| this account to get the information into the directory in the first place.
| It should work.

You used turba to input the information?

|   Anyway... what can I use for the objectclass? I'm trying to use "person"
| but that objectClass requires the "sn" (surname) attribute. Am I going to
| have to edit templates and such to include this attribute in the forms etc?
| As it stands now it appears that it is working but I'm getting a "Missing
| required attribute" when I try to add an entry.

I'm using person, but see no reason why it can't be changed to the objectclass
that you are using although I don't recall one that doesn't require sn.  You
can always turn schemacheck off.

Hmmmm. I'm sure you do but do you have 'dn' => array('cn'), ?   If not try it.

ed

|   What does everyone else use for objectClass? or LDAP directory for that
| matter?

| > > |

| > > | > |
| > > | > |