importing from CVS files

Andy andyw@black.hole-in-the.net
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:17:24 +0100

Warning: Undefined index: in /var/www/internal/horde/turba/data.php on line 43

Warning: Undefined index: in /var/www/internal/horde/turba/data.php on line 44

Warning: Undefined index: in /var/www/internal/horde/turba/data.php on line 45

When I try to import a file containing 1 line of comma delimited entry the file reports as being
successfully imported but produces these errors.

The file is also not imported as I cant find it in the database.
Also, when selecting export to CSV, what is the default location of the outputed file? What is its
name?

--

andy
$andys_head->configure(-state => 'disabled', -size => 'small', -relief => 'needing some');

andyw@black.hole-in-the.net