nickname/fullname disappeared between imp 2.2 & 2.3 addressbook?

Nancy Lin nlin@newton.berkeley.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I'm trying to convert the mysql address book from imp 2.2 to 2.3.  I
know this has been discussed before on the mailing list.

My question is, there doesn't seem to be a 1 to 1 mapping between the
old database schema and the new one.  Nickname (or is it fullname)
disappears in the new version.  But aren't they different?  Isn't the
nickname used when you to expand email address when you compose email.
And the expanded email has the format: "Full Name <email>"?

nancy