[turba] Advise for search result

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:44:39 -0400

Quoting Julian Jares <julian@jares.com.ar>:

> you mean a page? sure... just try
> http://www.julianjares.com.ar/turbademo.php...
> that is NOT my horde web server, so most of the functionality is broken, but
> just try clicking on the "sa" to see what happens.

Hrm. I'm not convinced that this won't just confuse people. And it's kind of
annoying that once you've selected some, there's no way to select all
automatically... I'm not convinced that the utility outweighs the mess added to
the UI.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the