[turba] Correct Way to Implement Public & Private Addressbook s?

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:26:04 -0400

Hi Chuck:

I choose "Private List" when I add an entry, it gets
added but for some reason gets added to what would
appear to be the "Public List". Do I need to define
the two objects elsewhere too?

Many thanks,

-mike

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> Objects_Turba shows up with various entries, objects_turba_private show up
> completely empty, in fact the entire db is empty.

... have you added anything to it? How can you say that entries are being
shown
from both, when there aren't any in the second?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in