[turba] MySQL and owner_id field

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:30:08 -0400

Quoting M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>:

> and, probably this [Auth::getAuth()] adds the ower_id as userid@domain while
> adding and even when searching for addresses.
>
> Is it possible to change this only to "userid", so that turba will also get
> the existing entries and when adding adds only "userid" in the field ower_id?

Auth::getAuth() just returns the userid of the user who is logged into the
Horde framework. You need to get rid of the 'realm' setting (make it '' or
null) in imp/config/servers.php if you don't want IMP to tack @domain onto the
usernames it authenticates to Horde when you are using it as the Horde auth
mechanism.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in