[turba] importing / exporting TSV files - patch (take 1)

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:10:43 -0400

> I'll have a patch to add a Data_tsv class to horde/lib/Data.php and an TSV
> Import / Export to turba sometime later today.

Ok, I've got a first pass at this patch..

http://www.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/tsv.diff

import and export both work.  it's a bit of a hack..  I decided not to use fgets
because in my import because it only recognizes LF as end-of-line, not CR
(macintosh) or CR/LF (pc).  So, I did something ugly w/ fread.

i see this as a first step to being able to import pine and mulberry addressbooks.

Liam