[turba] tsv (tab separated values), pine and mulberry address support

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:08:50 -0400

Pine 4.44 appears to support exporting as vcards, which helps w/ the group
entries, and the single entries flowing across multiple lines... but it still
allows email addresses like the ones below.  A vcard entry w/ an email address
like:

EMAIL:"J. User" <juser@example.com>

ends up in IMP's message headers looking like:

"J. User" <"\"J. User\" <juser"@example.com>>

if you retrieve the entry from your addressbook.  So tho I may have wasted time
trying to impliment a native pine addressbook importer, I think I may have
identified something that needs fixing address handling wise. :\

Liam