[turba] tsv (tab separated values), pine and mulberry address support

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:06:08 -0400 (EDT)

> > "J. User" <"\"J. User\" <juser"@example.com>>
>
> The regular expressions to be RFC 2425 compliant with quoted entries made
> me a few headaches when I wrote them. Perhaps someone can take a look at
> them and review them if necessary.

What about stripping everything before, after, and including the
anglebrackets?  Then filling in the full name from the fullname (the FN
from the vcard?).

On other fronts, I checked fgetcsv - it's got the same problem as fgets.
It doesn't recognize end-of-lines that aren't LF.  CR is right out, and
CR/LF sticks a hidden CR in the entry.  It's been reported as a bug.
If / when the php folks address that, this can probably be made a lot
easier.

Liam