[turba] Strange error in Turba 1.1RC2

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:38:09 -0500

This message is in MIME format.

Something's not set up right then.  I admit we could probably use an
extra error check to make sure we actually got something back from
$registry->call('contacts/sources');
but if you have things set up correctly, and have at least one address
book defined, this should work.  My guess is you are missing something
somewhere in your configuration.  I'm just not sure what right now.

Quoting Oliver Siegmar <mailings@ultimate-systems.de>:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm using Horde 2.1RC2, IMP 3.1RC2 and Turba 1.1RC2 and noticed a
> strange
> PHP error (PHP 4.1.2):
>
> Clicking on 'Compose' and then 'Address Book' in my INBOX, results in
>
> "Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
> /var/www/horde/horde/imp/contacts.php on
> line 44". This error message is shown in the Address Book menu.
>
> There are two entries in the sources file. If there is only one, the
>
> Address Book doesn't work et al.
>

> Bye,
> Oliver

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP Public Key
Type: application/pgp-keys