[turba] Feature Idea: Delete Personal Addressbook..

Robert Ribnitz ribnitz@linuxbourg.ch
Thu, 9 May 2002 22:41:36 +0200

Hello,

I am using the CVS version of turba (20020509) with the cvs
version of imp and kronolith (same date).

Some user of my site came to me that something in importing the
addresses went wrong, and that she wanted to delete her whole
addressbook (sql database).

Behind the scenes, all personal addressbooks are just one big
database, but users don't need to know that.

So, my question where do i need to start looking if I want to
implement a 'delete contents of personal addressbook' button?