[turba] error with adding entry to Personal addr

Ian Miller imiller@bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri, 10 May 2002 22:47:41 -0500

I have looked  in the archives and have not found the exact problem or a
general solution to a similar problem
I am running imp 3.0 with horde 3.0 and turba 1.0 I am running mysql as the
backend  with no ldap support
After a login for any user trying to added entries to the personal  address
book they get an error that is some what masked my the back ground color of
the web page :  Notice: Undefined index: socket in
/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 108
The add will go through but an additional error will appear
Notice: Undefined index: socket in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php:108) in
/www/htdocs/horde/turba/addobjectaction.php on line 35
any help would be most helpful
thanks
Ian
imiller@bsd.uchciago.edu