[turba] Options don't work

{Darkavich} steve@yourservice.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 10:48:28 -0700

Yes, I sent a follow-up a few days ago that is probably still working it's way
to you.

I discovered my problem was using the CVS version of horde, on top of the Horde-
2.0 install.  I did a complete re-install from all the release candidates and
now everything works like it is supposed to.

Some times the best solution is to start all over from scratch ;-)

On a seperate note, I noticed in the CVS release we had the option to change
themes.  This is not in the release candidate.

Will that be released in the next version?

Thanks,

     -Steve

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von {Darkavich} Steven Misrack <steve@yourservice.com>:
>
> > I am running the following:
> >
> > Horde 2.0
> > Imp 3.1-RC3
> > Turba 1.1-RC1

> I just reviewed this and it's pretty clear that you don't run Horde 2.0 but
> Horde from cvs (HEAD). UPDATE_PREFS and NO_ACTION is in 2.0's Horde.php and
> the PrefsUI class was added after the 2.0 release.

Steve Misrack               (858) 627-9259 (voice)
@ Your Service
PO BOX 420015               steve@YourService.COM
San Diego, CA 92142-0015

Never confuse having a career with having a Life
        -- Eddie Bauer