[turba] select box instead of textfield

Jean-Michel Besnard besnard@tekkno.net
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:44:55 -0700

Hi,

would like to add a source to my turba.
I want an address book but would like to have select boxes for some attributes instead of text fields.
For example for category so I could choose between 'business', 'private', 'whatever'.
This would consist of generating a select box with predefined values or with a selection of existing attributes already availible in the source store
(like a SELECT DISTINCT Category FROM address_book).

Do I have to hack the code to get what I want working or is there a trick or patch ?

Thanks

Jean-Michel

--
Q: What is the difference betwee open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone