[turba] Some pres help needed + a ton of help given :)

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw@nu.no
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:30:30 +0200

Hi,

I've just set up personal and shared adressbooks for all my users (thanks
Edwin!). Now, I only got only a few small problems left:

1. Where do I set the default adressbook to add entries for users? I want my
users to be able to add users using the button in the email interface withouth
having to set the option.

2. Where can I set the default fields that should be shown when searchresults
are displayed?

3. How can I set a default mailfolder fo my users AND auto-magicly create it if
it doesn't exist?

Some comments on the documentation:
The sources.php.dist file should contain some more notes on local ldap adressbooks:

1. add the param: 'encoding' = 'utf8' to the examples (or in a comment)

2. You should show a local ldap adressbook instead of bigfoot. It should contain
not only the person objectclass but also the 'pilotPerson' and
'organizationalPerson' objectclasses.

3. The default map for the ldap adressbook should be  (thanks to edvind):
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        'name' => 'cn',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'sirname' => 'sn',
        'title' => 'title',
        'company' => 'o',
        'businesscategory' => 'businesscategory',
        'companyaddress' => 'postaladdress',
        'zip' => 'postalcode',
        'workphone' => 'telephonenumber',
        'fax' => 'facsimiletelephonenumber',
        'homeaddress' => 'homepostaladdress',
        'homephone' => 'homephone',
        'cellphone' => 'mobile',
        'alias' => 'givenname',
        'notes' => 'description',
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey'

I am writing a howto on this that also includes suggested ACL rules for slapd.conf.

TArjei