[turba] writing a turba driver

Mathieu Legare legare@uqtr.ca
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:01:38 -0400

Hi,

At Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 12:38:11AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Mathieu Legare <legare@uqtr.ca>:
>
> > I just begun writing a simple turba driver for searching into
> > a CCSO nameserver (ph server) based on the SQL driver (sql.ph).
> >
> > I have only implemented read-only features.  The problem is that
> > is always return the first element found even if there is more
> > than one match.  Printing debbuging information in lib/Driver/ph.php
> > show me that it found more than one matchs :
>
> Based on what version did you try to write the driver? There was a bug in
> lib/api.php in version 1.0 that might perhaps affect the search results.

Start coding with Turba 1.1-RC3, then upgraded today to 1.1 final. Same
results.  If i click on the 'expand names' button on the compose page,
it will only show the very first match coming from the ph server. If I
tell IMP to search on my personal addressbook (sql based), it will add
the matches of this query to the first match coming from the ph driver.

I am currently using horde 2.1 (final), IMP 3.1 (final), Turba 1.1 (final),
Kronolith 1.0 (final), Mnemo 1.0 (final) and Nag 1.0 (final)

Thanks and have a nice day,
--
Mathieu Legare, analyste en informatique (systeme/webmestre)
Service de soutien pédagogique et technologique