[turba] Problem with LDAP driver - SOLVED

Sasa Milic smilic@EUnet.yu
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:01:47 -0700

The problem is in PHP4.2.1, it cannot be compiled with openldap
support. Error received is:

ldap.c:2030: `tsrm_ls' undeclared (first use in this function)

The problem is that tsrm_ls has never been declared, and since
function with the error is not PHP_FUNCTION, tsrm_ls hasn't
been declared implicitly. The proper fix is to call TSRMLS_FETCH()
just before line 2030 in ldap.c

Sasa