[turba] Fwd: address book import from $HOME/.addressbook

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:33:36 -0500

Please reply to original author with answers.

Thanks
Eric

----- Forwarded message from maz@short-b.us -----
    Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:04:50 -0400
    From: maz <maz@short-b.us>
 Subject: address book import from $HOME/.addressbook
      To: faq@horde.org

I have a question regarding horde.  I've been using pine via ssh/telnet since
I've had email.  I have quite a large .addressbook file and would like to
import it into horde.

I browsed your FAQ but could not find any information reguarding this.  Is
there a config so I can use my .addressbook as the horde address book as
well?  There are times when I'm on console only machines and still require to
use pine for reading of email.

Also so you know my .address book is not located on my local machine but
rather the remote mail server.

any help would be appreciated.

regards,

maz

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage