[turba] Problem with Adding new contacts

Ed Coates edcoates@nighthawk.dyndns.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:06:24 -0500

I've got horde 2.1, imp 3.1, kronolith 1.0, and turba 1.1 all installed from
tarballs on a SuSE 8.0 system running php 4.1.0 and using MySQL 4.0.2-alpha as
the back end.

Horde, Imp, and Kronolith seem to work for the most part, but when I go into
Turba and try to add a contact into My Address Book, I get brougt back to the
login screen.  There's no error in the horde.log and I can't see anything wrong
with the database.  I can access the database and perform inserts with the
horde login.

The funny thing is, that, if I click on the add address icon in Imp, it gets
added into Turba without any problems, and I can even go in and edit it.

Has anybody else encountered this problem, and more importantly, is there a fix
for it?

Ed