[turba] Feature removed from Turba 1.1 ?

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:59:31 -0300

Strange....I am also using turba 1.1 and It is working good. I have the TO, BCC
and CC buttons to choose who I was going to send mails.

Just select the one or more email address and click in on button and OK, that is
all..

Darci Tartari

--
Darci Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br

Enviado por Webmail do Porto do Rio Grande rodando
software livre IMP 3.1  http://horde.org/imp/