[turba] Problem with Adding new contacts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:03:49 -0400

Quoting Ed Coates <edcoates@nighthawk.dyndns.org>:

> Well, it wasn't working here at all.  Every time I tried to add a contact
> by using the Add link, I got kicked back out to the login screen.  The
> change is working for me now, and so is the back button btw.

If the back button was working for you, either you didn't test the right
thing, or you have caching set at a level which will cause you other
problems.

I've tried something different; see if what's in CVS works for you now.

(replies to the list, please)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>