[turba] Import Error

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:34:42 -0600

Sweet..  that works.

One thing that might be a great feature for the import.  When importing an
Outlook export, the fields don't match up one-to-one.  In Outlook, there is a
First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name.  Where in turba, there is just Name.
It would be great if we could match all three fields to the one turba field
and just concatenate the three together.

I know this greatly adds to the complexity, but it's really the best way to
get a true import.

-Dan