[turba] CSV EXPORT double quotes problem

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:10:27 +0100

This is part of a big CSV issue i discovered last night. It is actually more
accurate to just double quote the whole lot and not worry about what appears
between those (including other double quotes).

I have a patch for the CSV import coming with the import/export code for mnemo
in about 20 mins that uses the PEAR CSV class which handles multiline imports
correctly.

- Mike :-)