[turba] [1.1] LDAP encoding

Joaquim Machado joaquim.machado@ine.pt
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:53:30 +0100

>From one Joaquim to another... :-)

INE (DSII/SGIT - Serviço de Gestão da Infra-estrutura Tecnológica)
joaquim.machado@ine.pt
DDI 21 8426197

-----Original Message-----
From: joho@poolia.se [mailto:joho@poolia.se]
Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2002 13:06
To: turba@lists.horde.org
Subject: [turba] [1.1] LDAP encoding

We're using (or evaluation) Turba 1.1 for use in a Novell eDirectory
environment. We have quite a few names with national characters in it and
thus need to use proper UTF encoding/decoding. It seems like Turba does not
do this by default. So I get weird looking "person names".

How/where do I modify this? I saw a brief reference to a parameter labelled
"encoding", but cannot seem to figure out how it should be used.

-Joaquim

___
 .: +46 70 7745707
 .: Domo arigato gozaimashita
 .: At the end of a smile, there is a laugh and a 1/2