[turba] Failed to Connect to the Specified Directory

David Hopkins dhopkins@wtcsb.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:31:51 -0400

We have horde, imp, and turba (using mysql) set up and working.  We
have one problem.  When users try to add a contact in the address book,
they receive an error-"Failed to connect to the specified directory".  I can
force everything to work correctly if I change the user and password in
/turba/config/sources.php to root.  I have set SELECT, INSERT,
UPDATE, DELETE privileges for the horde user.  I can login locally with
the horde user.  What am I missing?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,
David.