[turba] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem with French Characters

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:20:29 -0400

Quoting ILLAN Sebastian <sillan80@hotmail.com>:

> I've looked in the turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php
>
> There is 1 call to the utf8_encode() function in the search() function...
> but in the addObject() function, there is no utf8_encode....

You're right; I was being sloppy in my searching (just noticed the encode
was there). Can anyone see any problem with running all of the attributes
through utf8_encode() in addObject() if encoding = 'utf8' is set?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>