[turba] Re: Problem with French Characters

Pär Aronsson par.aronsson@nohup.se
17 Sep 2002 16:21:23 +0200

I've made a fresh Horde install using the stuff in the CVS (what I had
installed was a bit confusing). Follow the instructions at
http://www.horde.org/source/using.php and download the following:
Horde RELENG_2
Imp RELENG_3
Turba RELENG_1

Next enter http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php, download and replace:
* turba/addobjectaction.php, and make sure you get v 1.16
* turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php, v 1.22 is working fine for me

Go through the installation/configuration according to docs and study
the SharedHowto doc posted on this list May 31. I think it might be
included in the documentation for Turba nowdays.

Or just wait for the next RELENG release, where things are hopefully
fixed. It even seems it's backported to RELENG_1 now, so you might not
need the replacing mentioned above.

Good luck // Pär Aronsson