[turba] status page returns error message.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:59:28 -0500

I have just added turba 1.1 to my horde and imp applications and when trying to
use turba I get an error message stating that the directory is not found.  The
table has been created in mysql and I can see that it is in the horde database.
  The mysql database has been restarted after adding the table.  The application
has also been added into the horde registry.

I also get this error message when trying to view the status page for turba:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde-2.1/turba-1.1/status.php on line 12

Any ideas one these would be helpful.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.