[turba] Having search.php use the default addressbook

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:00:48 -0400

Hi there,

I was thinking about having search.php use the default addressbook like
imp/contacts.php do.  contacts.php is calling $prefs->getValue('add_source')
to get the source which have been defined as the one to add to.  I
believe it would make sense to diplay that adressbook by default instead
of fetching the first one from the list as it is right now.

So I have two question :

1.  Is there a good reason not to do that ?

2.  Where is $pref declared/defined ?

Thanks for your input.  If I implement that and people believe it would
be a good thing, I'll gladly send a patch.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853