Fwd: Re: [turba] Tuba and Postgres and connexion not closed

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:52:51 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von grevet@evry.inra.fr -----
    Datum: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:26:38 +0200
    Von: Philippe Grevet <grevet@evry.inra.fr>
Antwort an: Philippe Grevet <grevet@evry.inra.fr>
 Betreff: Re: [turba] Tuba and Postgres and connexion not closed
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

At 12:30 02/10/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Zitat von Philippe Grevet <grevet@evry.inra.fr>:
>
> > When i use the adressbook who is on Postgres (on a different server), the
> > connexion with the DB is'nt closed when i quit IMP, and I see with
> > netstat
>
> > Insertion, creation and deletion or import or export are ok
> > But there is only this problem of connexion not closed
> > And after a moment it's impossible to use the adressbook because there
> > are too
> > much open connexion with the DB.
>
>You can disable persistant connections by adding
>...['params']['persistant'] = false
>To the configuration of your sql backends.

for authentification i only used IMP, (pop3 on the mail server )
I have not setting parameters for horde prefs, but just
turba/config/sources.php for sql driver and pgsql for the addressbook
I try to add
persistant in this section
########
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
'title' => 'My Addressbook',
'type' => 'sql',
'params' => array(
'phptype' => 'pgsql',
'hostspec' => 'localhost',
'username' => 'horde',
'password' => 'xxxxxxx',
'database' => 'horde',
'persistant' => 'false',
'table' => 'turba_objects'
),
'map' => array(

##############

but there are always

tcp 0 0 localhost:postgres localhost:1559 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:1559 localhost:postgres ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:postgres localhost:1540 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:1540 localhost:postgres ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:postgres localhost:1537 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:1537 localhost:postgres ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 localhost:postgres localhost:1536 ESTABLISHED

Ps : at the begining of my installation i want to install horde prefs with
sql ant data on postgres
but when i active these options i can't connect, i immediatly receive a
message : like connexion expired ( i see these erros in the FAQ )