[turba] groups question

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:06:07 -0500

> Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:
>
> > Maybe it would be easier if the groups system wasn't built into the 'My
> > Addressbook' and had it's own set of tables?
>
> So would you ask people using LDAP to have a seperate directory for groups?

I see making Horde universal being a big challenge.  So Maybe that would be too
much to ask of the pure LDAP users.  I would have no problem having an 'groups
addressbook' that has only groups in it, rather than having the groups show up
in the 'My addressbook'--but we use lots of groups.  The average user may not
want a set up like that, and thats fine.  Just an idea I thought of.
Nate