[turba] feature request

Andrew Morgan morgan@orst.edu
Tue Oct 8 01:45:27 2002

I'm using turba with both a SQL database for personal addressbooks and an
ldap server for our campus addressbook.  There are about 34,000 entries in
the ldap server.  Whenever someone does a fairly broad search, or when
they click on "Address Books" on the IMP compose page, Turba tries to get
a huge listing from the ldap server.

What I'd like to see is an option in config/sources.php that lets me set
the sizelimit on the ldap_search() php function.  Is this already done, or
would a patch against Turba v1.1 be useful?

I plan to place a sizelimit on the ldap server side soon, but there are
some ldap servers (Active Directory, Exchange 5.5) that I can't control.

Thanks,
	Andy