[turba] sorting browse view

Devin Drown drown@banzai.org
Mon Oct 14 22:34:12 2002

I'm currently running a CVS (updated as of today) version of Turba and have
noticed for a while that that when I sort the browse view of my address book
by "NAME" it sorts on the full name.  However, when I display search results
and search by name, it does it by last name (a much better result in my
opinion).

Is there a way to force the browse view to sort by last name as well rather
than just the full column?

Any help would be great.  I read in the archives that something close to this
was addressed but it was regarding removing the last name sorting in the search
results (and also the IMP address book view).

-Devin Drown
drown@banzai.org