[turba] Fwd: horde - turba

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Oct 17 04:00:08 2002

----- Forwarded message from wim@csb.ki.se -----
    Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:27:36 +0200
    From: Winfried Meining <wim@csb.ki.se>
 Subject: horde - turba
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi Chuck,

I recently have come across horde and found it a very appealing application. I
tried to install turba and found an error, which has been mentioned and
described in the mailing list many times, but to which a fix has never been
posted.

The problem is that clicking on "Add" then clicking on "Add contact .." with
"My Addressbook" or "Shared Directory" selected leads to an error "Failed to
connect to the specified directory". This problem occurs in addobject.php and
is the result of the $driver variable being not correctly set

$driver = &Turba_Source::singleton($source, $cfgSources[$source]);

but unfortunately I don't have a clue where to look further.

Could you help here ?

I use horde 2.1, imp 3.1, pear 4.1.0, turba 1.1 on a linux system. the phpinfo
screen can be looked at here:

http://www.mariecurie.org/wmail/test.php?mode=phpinfo

I have edited sources.php and replaced the values for hostspec, username,
password and database to the correct values (I know that these are correct
from the imp installation).

Best regards,

Winfried

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."