[turba] Shared Address Books

Greg Harris gharris@mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Thu Oct 17 14:27:53 PDT 2002

I am relatively new to Linux and we have only been running Horde for
about three months.  I may be missing something but I have looked
through all the docs I can find and done as many web searches as I can
come up with, but am still not seeing the this topic addressed.

Is there a way to share address books between a limited number of users?
Can the users determine who they share what address books with?  Can a
shared address book be set to allow only certain users to admin the
address book with others only having read access?  Am I reaching into a
topic that is beyond the scope of the next version and into the grand
scope?

Thanks for being gentle,

Greg Harris
Nixa R-II School District