[turba] Importing from CSV, TSV and outlook.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Tue Oct 22 15:28:43 2002

I'm using head version, last updated yesterday, and need to import some
outlook addressbooks.

When I try the outlook address book format, the fields to match don't
seeem to be found.  If I export them to CSV and try to import I get
a blank screen and if I export them as TSV everything seems to work
except the quotation marks are included in the export and the ^M in
an address is interpreted as a record separator causing record
separation.

FWIW, I am using ldap as the backend for turba but the problems don't
seem to be ldap specific.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks,

ed