[turba] Re: [imp] turba address book

chao lin chao@summit-usa.com
Thu Oct 24 19:38:20 2002

I run "cvs update -Pd" and found that turba/docs/INSTALL file date is 9/11/02,
is it a new one? It seems turba1.0 installation file instead of for turba
2.0-cvs. btw: my horde version is 2.1 and imp version is 3.1, if I update turba
to 2.0-cvs, does it means that I need to update horde and imp to cvs version?

regards
chao