Turba groups with ldap (was) Re: [turba] Turba Groups in head version updated yesterday.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Nov 25 05:02:03 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> newly created groups.  I do have a question, should the groups appear in
> the dropdown to allow adding additional members?  My only issue is that I
> can't find a way to add a member without creating a new group.  Are you
> able to add members?  I could very well be missing something else and not
> allowing the program to read the directory as expected, no anonymous binds
> for example.

It should work, and it used to for me, but right now it does not. I haven't
had a chance to look at why.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."