[turba] IMP ldap prefs/Turba personal ldap addresses

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 04:52:05 2002

I am attempting to install and configure IMP/Turba
completely with ldap prefs and personal addresses.
I've been able to find several bits and pieces of info
regarding the topic, but I still seem to be missing
some key parts.

Has anyone on this list been successful in a full
IMP/Turba ldap installation?  Can you point me to some
more complete documentation configuring IMP/Turba with
ldap?

I would especially appreciate sample slapd.conf and
horde.php files.

Respectfully,

Gary