[turba] Expand Names behavior

Luis Mariano Luporini lluporini at blitzit.com.ar
Mon Dec 9 07:16:16 2002

Hi, I'm having this situation here, running:

Horde 2.1
IMP 3.1
Turba 1.1
Mysql for personal addressbook
on a Gentoo system

Courier-Imap
Qmail-LDAP
OpenLDAP (users/global addressbook)
on a RH 7.3 system

In message composition, I type a list of names separated by commas then click
on Expand Names and:

1) when all strings can be resolved everything works fine, I can see all the
addresses translated.
2) when one or more strings can't be resolved, none of them all are translated,
not even the ones that don't generate conflics.

Is this the expected behavior or I can change some config option to avoid it?

Sorry about my english, It's not my native language.

Thanks in advance.

Luis.